Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello everyone, hope someone can help me with this dilemma. I'm having a problem with a hosted/customized button that I use instead of the paypal one, it's apparantly not showing up on firefox and chrome, just the paypal writing is showing. But is working fine in Opera, yahoo and explorer.
    What can I do to be sure that everyone sees my button, I have a online toystore and it's terrible if the clients see some paypal writing instead of my add to cart button.
    Here is my site: http://www.coocoolooo.com
    Thanks in advance,
    Linda

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Looks like you're using inline styling for a lot of your CSS.

Since it doesn't appear to be working in chrome, use the element inspector built into chrome to see what chrome is saying the issue is.

Since I don't know why it's suppose to look like... Not sure if it works correctly on an iPhone.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I just threw something into the cart and got redirected to PayPal using Chrome. I saw a cart with a + sign and I assumed that would be how it was added to the cart.

I wouldn't have the cart open in a new window, either...that's asking for trouble. Yahoo! Toolbar's popup blocker in particular will have a field day with something like that and you lose out.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Webzarus, post: 238266
    Looks like you're using inline styling for a lot of your CSS.

Since it doesn't appear to be working in chrome, use the element inspector built into chrome to see what chrome is saying the issue is.

Since I don't know why it's suppose to look like... Not sure if it works correctly on an iPhone.
    Hey Webzarus, yes the inline styling would be because I use webplus from serif.
    Thanks, I will try to use the element inspector and see if I find anything.
    Thanks for your help!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 238267
    I just threw something into the cart and got redirected to PayPal using Chrome. I saw a cart with a + sign and I assumed that would be how it was added to the cart.

I wouldn't have the cart open in a new window, either...that's asking for trouble. Yahoo! Toolbar's popup blocker in particular will have a field day with something like that and you lose out.
    So in your chrome my buttons are showing up!? That's good to know, although also a bit strange if it's not showing up on all computers.
    I didn't know that opening up the cart in a new page would cause trouble, thanks for letting me know!
    I will have to change that.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Yes, it is. I saw it just fine.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads