Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a test page in playing with and trying to learn how to integrate jquery superfish menus and all in my design but having a little trouble with it. First time playing with jquery css file. Havent really done much in the way of jquery and css. I do know a little bit of css but learning more but some of it i have trouble with. Can soemone tell me by looking at www.j5designs.com/bizfolio/index.html and my css style sheet for the superfish is www.j5designs.com/_css/superfish.css.

The links for all style sheets should be in the index page. Im having trouble tryign to get the sub links to play right. The sub links are wide but on roll over style is shorter than the sublink box itself as you can probably see. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Plus it dont seem to work on IE 7.

Plus all sublinks im trying to figure out why the first link under menu item 1 is solid on rollover but every other sub link is a gradient.

Remove Ads