Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi!
    I have a problem i would like to make buttons in header image. In my webpage there is a logo with menu on it. Menu navigation exists but it is made with transparent color so its invisible. I would like to make buttons so when mouse pointer goes to menu button something happens (changing colors, whatever...)
    Now, the problem is i dont know how to make that!
    Thanks for all your help!

Edit: link removed. The link was not necessary to the question, and links are not allowed until you have 25 posts. AlphaMare.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Actually you're asking a very generic question, but your answer would be ... Use CSS

With CSS you can do what you're asking and much more, without using or relying on images, but many people do use image backgrounds in their CSS for things like a navigation bar.

Doubtful you can get specific answers to the question posed, for examples of CSS menus you can try http://cssplay.co.uk Or http://dynamicdrive.com or a thousand other places.

Member #
    Thanks for the links. My question is how to make an button in HEADER IMAGE i know how to make menu i want to know how do i put it onto the logo image...

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Same process, just use a div that is transparent and position it wherever you want it.

Member #
    Ok. I have a problem. I would like to make menu with buttons (Buttons is image) And i have a problem doing that. I have a class named navigation which is only simple muny with basic font etc... You can see the webpage url which i putted in my first post... Can you help me with that?

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Since you're technically not allowed to post links until you've been here a while ( your link was removed by a moderator ), you will need to post your code here. ( use the "code " buttons to paste your code ), and I can make suggestions.

I won't write the code for you ( I usually get paid really good money to write code ) but I might be able to tell you what you need to do to fix it.

Member #
    OK. Here is my code for a menu i want to replace it with menu that uses buttons with my images...

Code:
    #navigation { height: 35px; padding: 20px 0 0 0; }
    #navigation li { float: left; padding: 0 0px 0 20px; position: relative; }
    #navigation li a { background: none; color: transparent; font: normal normal 25px/100% isocpeur; padding-right: 0px; text-transform: lowercase;}
    #navigation li a.none { background: none; color: transparent; font: normal normal 25px/100% isocpeur; padding-right: 0px; text-transform: lowercase;}
    #navigation li ul { display: none; }
    #navigation li ul li { float: left; padding: 15px 30px;  width:250px;}
    #navigation li ul li a { background-image: none; display:block; font-size: 20px; text-transform: none;}
    #navigation li ul li { float: left; padding: 10px 30px;  width:250px;}

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Where is the Html you're using ?

Member #
    Code:
                    <div id="content">
                        <div id="navigation">
                            <ul class="navigation">
                                <li>
                                    <a href="onama.html">o nama</a>
                                </li>
                                <li>
                                    <a href="kuhinjehtml.html"><p class="invisible">tehnologija</a>
                                </li>
                                <li>
                                    <a href="#"><p class="invisible">poslovanje</p></a>
                                </li>
                                <li>
                                    <a class="none" href="galerija1.html">galerija</a>
                                </li>
                                <li>
                                    <a class="none" href="reference.html">reference123</a>
                                </li>
                                <li>
                                    <a class="none" href="kontakt.html">kontakt123</a>
                                </li>
                            </ul>
                        </div>

Remove Ads