Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello all,

I am currently designing a website for a group of friends of mine and potentially anyone that might be interested in miniature gaming. I am currently only working on the functionality and not so much the content of site. I'm looking for some extra sets of eyes to do a quick run through and see if there is anything that I might have over looked. I am open to ideas and suggestions about the site design, but keep in mind that I created these pages on notepad and I am not a professional web designer by any means. I am self taught, and I have only done a little when it comes to web design. I have tried to keep it from looking like it was made in the 90s but I think I am satisfied with the look and it will suit our needs.

You can get to the page HERE. I used Zoomshare to host it (if you know of a good free hosting site, again, open to suggestions.) because its what I used to use back in 2006-07 when I was first messing around with web design. I also used Proboards to host my forms page for the site.

Thanks for taking the time to look over my site. I look forward to reading your suggestions.

Member #
    I got a few views on here... Does anyone care to comment?

A quick side note: I changed web hosts and I'm no longer using Zoomshare. I'm thinking about taking the time later tonight to create an actual style sheet and clean up my code a bit. Maybe add a little more information to the home page describing what the content of the site is going to be.

Remove Ads