Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm really confused. I've been working on a redesign of my father's website and somewhere along the way, it quit functioning in IE9. I'm not sure if it's after I added some css modal boxes or not.

When I load the page in IE9 (or 10 I believe) None of the links work...the accordion slider doesn't work. Nothing. It's like a un-clickable page.

I know that I have some messy code in there and possibly a js script that's not being used (which will be cleaned up and removed later) First, however, I'd like to get it functional in IE again. Any help would be appreaciated.

www.eibeninsurance.com/test/new_working

Once I get it functional (works fine in Chrome, Firefox, safari...) I'm sure I'll be searching for some critiques as well.

Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    In IE 9, press the f12 key, that will put you in developer mode, and give you many options for debugging, turning on and off compatability modes etc... Possibly pointing out where its failing.

I'm on an iPhone so can't see that

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I find IE tends to be more brutal compared to other browsers as it will not work if you have errors whereas a browser like Firebox will be a bit more forgiving. I ran your code through the validator and there's quite a few errors. The best advise someone gave me it to try and fix the errors and the likelyhood is you will fix your problem

Remove Ads