Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi I am currently adding some of the web sites I have designed in a portfolio section of my site. The different pages have different css than my main site, so my main site has an external stylesheet attached. For my portfolio sites I have included the css on each page. Is it possible to included several external css files for each site I put in my portfolio or should I just leave the css on each page for the portfolio pages.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    you can have as many CSS style sheets as you wish, just make sure that you reference the style sheet in the header of your relevant pages, and make sure you dont use a div name more than once.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalYak, post: 247431
    you can have as many CSS style sheets as you wish, just make sure that you reference the style sheet in the header of your relevant pages, and make sure you dont use a div name more than once.
    Awesome! thanks for the reply.

Remove Ads