Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi !

I am looking for a Particular Nav Menu, something that looks like the one I posted below. It's not exactly what it is I'm looking for, but it's like 95% of the idea. I just can't seem to find any that is along the line of what it is I'm looking for. I can create Nav Menus, that's not the issue. The issue is I don't have much experience with one like the one following this post.

So please, if anyone can send me in the right direction or perhaps share a link to a reference of some sort that would be awesome.

Note about image: I had blacked out parts of the Menu, this for obvious reasons. The menu sits plum right under the header. It's not within the header, so it's right below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    I'm not completely sure what you are asking.

Do you need some assistance with building the navigation or creating the images required to make it?
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]Student Web Designer[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]If you thought something I said was helpful. LIKE IT![/COLOR]

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk095, post: 248113
    I'm not completely sure what you are asking.

Do you need some assistance with building the navigation or creating the images required to make it?
    No, just wondering where I can learn to design such a menu. Perhaps examples or other sites that have something like it. This so I can look at the CSS and the Like....

Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    The closest example I can think of is the main navigation on Apple's site.

You can create those gradients using CSS instead of images with this gradient generator.

This site is a great resource which can teach you how to make the rounded corners.
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]Student Web Designer[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]If you thought something I said was helpful. LIKE IT![/COLOR]

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Yeah, and decoding a live site where they pay their code gurus to a of money to make it difficult to copy their stuff

Try: http://cssplay.co.uk or http://www.stunicholls.com

He has tons of examples to learn from...

I learn from taking what others do, break it down into the parts, understand how they did it, and build it out using my processes. Works for me anyway

Remove Ads