Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hi every body...

so... When I inspect code of the page (index.php) with google chrome inspector, I find double quote, many double quotes actually , they make a large space in my page, that’s make my page really ugly… I hope you get the idea clearly…

i wanted to show you an image with details... but i just don't know how !! ops:

If there any suggestions… I’m listening

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Not sure if you're talkin about seeing a large space in the actual page or in the viewable source code.

Usually when you see a large space in the source code when you "view source", that typically indicates there was a block of server side code specified in your PHP and depending on how you insterted it... It leaves some space.

A picture would be more helpful in determining what you are seeing though.

Btw ... View source and code inspector can only show you the output of the code from the server, its or going to show you what is actually in the PHP code.

Remove Ads