Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Rotating Twitter Plugin Integration

I have been asked to do a scrolling Twitter feed in the footer of a website I'm making right now that rotates the new messages vertically, but I'm not sure how to do it. I've checked out everything Twitter has to offer but it's not quite what I'm looking for. Can anyone help me with this? I'm not sure if I've explained what I'm looking for properly. Here's a rough diagram to explain what I have in mind.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    │#TWITTER FEED ↓

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I know twitter recently did something to their api that caused many plugins to stop working; so whatever you do keep that in mind.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Tutorial 1: Add a customised rotating Twitter Feed to your website! Ğ Blue Bot Design

This might help. I've used it before and it's pretty easy to customise to get looking the way you want.

But, as kralcx says Twitter has changed it's API so it's not working at the moment.

Might be worth checking back in a while though, or using it as a base to expand on.

Remove Ads