Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Text input for WooCommerce Theme

New to forum, thanks for having me!

I'm using a WooCommerce Theme and also very new to all of this.
    Im selling a product I will be printing on magnetic labels that are used by musicians on stage. Each label will have an image and text chosen by customer.
    I figured out how to do drop down menus to give image options and ideas for text choices, but customer also has option of custom text and custom images.

I need a way for customer to input text, font doesn't matter, and a way to upload images.

Customer will have 21 individual labels to buy, so it would be great if each text input box could be on product page with other variables so input appears on backend order if possible.

Found a contact form, and an input box that I can enter text for the customer to read, but not a way for customer to input text on front end.

For images, I'm guessing an email form that allows them to upload files would be only solution?

Any help would really be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Bill

Remove Ads