Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: help please professor saying i have alignment issue

Member #
    dude send me your code for chapter 11 LOL haha

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Wow...then you kids need to take those textbooks and beat your professors about the head with them.

This is why the web moves at a glacial pace...no one's saying or doing anything original, because you're taught not to. This isn't your fault by any means (hence the reason I suggested your professors need a beatdown), but you guys need to realize that this isn't how you're really going to learn much, if anything. You learn by solving problems with originality, with creativity, with independent thought...not by making 1,000,000 identical JavaJam Coffee House sites.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    Wow...then you kids need to take those textbooks and beat your professors about the head with them.

This is why the web moves at a glacial pace...no one's saying or doing anything original, because you're taught not to. This isn't your fault by any means (hence the reason I suggested your professors need a beatdown), but you guys need to realize that this isn't how you're really going to learn much, if anything. You learn by solving problems with originality, with creativity, with independent thought...not by making 1,000,000 identical JavaJam Coffee House sites.
    Game, I sent an email to my professor with your response. I hope it is taken to heart because I feel exactly the same way. I would much rather do the assignments my way instead of follow every agonizing step by step instruction in gives. Just in case you are interested this is the text book we are using.

Web Development and Design Foundations with HTML5 (6th Edition): Terry Felke-Morris: 9780132783392: Amazon.com: Books

I will tell you what I get in response to this email.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    DUDE! That is AWESOME! This oughta be really good.

Just as an FYI: I'm not mad or anything. I'm glad you did that. Someone needs to wise up these idiots. But just so you know, if you're going to take someone's response like that and use it, you should ask permission first just so the other person knows what's up. I'm cool with it. I really want to see his response. Others might not be. Good etiquette and all that.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads