Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times

Adding Dynamic Content

I am building my first complete site, it is my final for a VERY BASIC Dreamweaver class. I am building a site for a friend of mine that does tattoos and one of the things he wants is obviously a photo gallery. I saw a video on youtube "How to add dynamic content using Dreamweaver CC" and it is perfect for what i want to do with the site. I understand what the video is teaching.. My only question is, with the little thumbnails he started with only 1 place holder and when he adds the data binding it becomes more thumbnails. I understand he had an Unordered List, but I'm just not sure how this small and probably rather simple step was accomplished? Also what exactly was Bootstrap used for? He mentions it but never really says where it was used?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Any help? Did i word something wrong? Am i just blind and its really simple? I really need help! the final project is due the 9th and this photo gallery is a major feature in my design! i really don't have a simpler way of doing the gallery the way that my friend can continue to upload photos himself without adding them into the site.

Remove Ads