Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Lightbulb User profiles with custom pre-settings

Hi folks .

I am building a site for Danish amateur musicians. I use wordpress to build my site. The musicians must be able to get their own site on my site with a few clicks. They must be able to log in from the front and should be able to change a few settings to their own site. I think that there should be 4-6 standard themes that they can choose from. Rock, Pop , Jazz etc. . In the menu , there must be 4 topics - HOME - ABOUT ME - MUSIC AND VIDEO - CONTACT .
    On the home page , there must be an image slider. The user should easily be able to upload pictures there, also a banner slider in the header . On the about me page goes without saying .. The user must be able to write a bit about himself. in Music and video page. must be able to embed youtube videos in an easy way and possible . having audio files added that the public can hear and see . Everything must be done easily by the user from the front end. Is it possible to do in wordpress ? or have any other suggestions?
    I'm not the best html , css or php coder . But I have some experience with it.

Hope you understand my bad English

Remove Ads