Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Is it possible to insert layer into a cell of a table?If it is possible please tell me how can i do it using dreamweaver, if not what would u advice me to do in this situation: I have a table located in the middle of the page , this table has a bunch of cells and one big cell in the middle , this cell has an image inside which fits this cell, i need to put a bunch of text and images into this cell (over the image) and i also need a scrollbar to appear there , what will u advice me to do , the whole project depends on it . thank you

Member #
    http://www.projectseven.com/tutorial...oser/index.htm

Heres a tutorial I use when dealing with layers and dreamweaver. Maybe It will help you out.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Hi ErnstDayDreamer,

What view are you working your tables in? Standard or Layout view? I personally find the Layout view works out best for me when designing pages. I find it is easier to place the cells where I want them at and you can manage the cell size width and height right on the layout view.

As for using text over your image my advice is to find a javascript script to place into your html inside that table cell if your looking for it to scroll over the graphic, if your looking for it to be a dynamic graphic that is! If your looking for the text to just be static, my advice is to make your cell a little larger and place your image to be aligned to absolute middle or bottom depending on where you want your text to be at. I hope my advice helps you out! Good Luck and God Bless You!

Designerbabe32
    Believe in Yourself!

Member #
    Thank u i solved this thing , but i have another problem , please check my other question

Remove Ads