Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

CSS Height Controls and Animations

Hey,

So currently I am developing a website for a clan and the URL is The Z Team. Yes, it is a dragon ball z fan based website. The difficulty I am experiencing is the left sidebar. At full 1920x1080 expansion the sidebar connects to the footer exactly as I want it. But when you make the window smaller the sidebar detracts away from the footer and I don't want it to do that. Could somebody help me fix up this code?

Another thing I am trying to do is to give the backgrounds a more eye-candy appearance rather then just a solid red, and orange background. I don't know how I would do with just CSS and I am having difficulty doing it in Photoshop because, obviously, the backgrounds change size according to the dimensions the user has the window at. Any and all help would be appreciated!

Remove Ads