Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: HTML Issue..or?

Member #

HTML Issue..or?

Dear members,

This site I am make it as being a test site: Kinderopvang Fienelien
    If I put something at the registration page and click send, it is simply sent. But you will see after sending that he jumps to home, at least you see the text from the Home If you go back later to sign up, you will see that he is in fact sent by means of a message. I want that when you click to send, you will see the messages directly like what u see after u go back...! Is that possible? And where is the mistake?

And I also want to use the same script for the contact page, but when I put in the index.php 2 same scripts and code, the website does not do anything. So now I have solved it as you can see at the contact page it now. Actually I want the contact page also get as acting as the registration page

What are you guys have some tips for this? And how can I fix this? Like to explain a little, here you have to do with a beginning webdesigner

Thanks anyway!

Gr, Carlos!

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    The link doesn't work

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The link you gave to the site doesn't exist. The site you mentioned is http://www.fienelien.com/test whereupon I got a 404 error.

Sent from my Nokia_XL

Remove Ads