Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

How do I do this?

First of all, I'm not a programmer so, figuring some things out myself, isn't working.

Second, thank you for your patience.

I want to construct a web page that is seen, initially, as a crossword puzzle format that only makes sense when you mouseover. It will show one word -- a name When you mouseover that name, it shows the complete company name. Mousing over the company name shows one navigation link. Mousing over that link shows another navigation link ... and so on.

How do I do this?

Thanks.

J

Member #
    Liked
    544 times

How do I do this?

Is this a website or a game? If im going to play a game i wouldnt mind the complexity but if im on the site to get information i dont want to go thru a puzzle to get it.. If its too hard to just look and figure it out i usually wont go on. Id just go to a competitor with a site thats more easily navigated.

What you want to do could probably be done all in css.. If not It could be done with css and a little javascript.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks
    Last edited by Vapr_Arts; Jul 27th, 2014 at 12:13 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Could you provide a little visual here? I know that's asking you to post multiple images of various states of the page, but if I can fully understand what you're wanting to do, I can help you do it.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Could you provide detailed description about your website.

Member #
    +1 for a visual. It sounds pretty complex yet strangely enticing!

Remove Ads