Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Responsive widths with fixed width elements

Hello!

Right now I am working on a project and I am trying to get a responsive navigation .. the issue at hand, is that the ribbon sides do not stay connected as the fixed width stays, and the sides act responsively. Here is an example of what I'm working with;

Animated scroll-dependant menu using scrollMonitor - CodePen

Anyone know how I would go about doing this?? Thanks!

Member #
    I'm unsure of what you're trying to say about the ribbons and fixed width. Works fine for me.

I noticed that the responsive links start to stack when I crunch my browser. You may want to set certain min-widths in your navigation to keep it from stacking, should still be viewable in most mobile browsers. Or you could look into keeping the ribbons in mobile view and just adding the facebook style navigation.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hi,the responsive site to i know in container set to the 960px; form this site,
    but search to the responsive site in width from google clear ideas, margin:0 auto are used in responsive site.
    Thanks

Remove Ads