Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Hi everyone, I need a little help here. Slideshow question.

I haven't had much experience with web design outside of basic stuff using front page and web easy. I haven't written HTML in many years. I am currently trying to produce a website and what I need to do is have a large frameless photo slideshow on one of the pages. I want to cycle through only about 5-10 photos upon loading the page. I want to do this as simply as possible. I am open to all suggestions. I am using WebEasy as my primary design program. Thank you!

Banned
    Member #
    Hi Janthony,

Try slick carousel. You can find it here: slick - the last carousel you'll ever need. I have not used it. I have not tried it because i usually use the zurb version.

You can see the zurb version here: Orbit | Foundation Docs. This works great but you need to use the zurb responsive framework. I use the zurb responsive framework for all my sites. Here is an example of the orbit slider in a project i did for a customer, shingles,metal roofing,roofing,rubber roofing,metal roof,roof shingles,roofing shingles,roof contractors,roof repair contractor,nuevo laredo mexico,zapata,mcallen,hebbronville,san antonio,houston,austin,brownsville,harlingen,lared o texas.

Please let me know how the slick carousel worked out.

Good luck.

Member #
    Janothy,

In most cases, to do that you will need some type of java scripted software that's installed onto your remote server. Basically a file folder. Then you have to place the corresponding css and html on the desired pages. There's a company called magictoolbox (dot) com and they offer a fantastic product, for a fair price, imo.

Remove Ads