Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Talking Need Help For HTML5+CSS3 Re-Design

Hey guys, new to the forums and just seeing if I could get a bit of help. I just started a new supplement company called, APE Nutrition, and am currently in the process of designing my website. Currently, I am wanting to change up some modules and placement of boxes within on of the pages. It's been about 5 years since the last time I actually coded, and it was mainly C++ coding and not HTML or CSS. I was wondering if I could get some help out and also discuss what would be the best "backend e-commerce system" to implement to use as my shopping cart! Any help would be amazing!

Thanks in advance for your professional assistance,

Founder/President
    APE Nutrition

Member #
    WordPress, oscommerce, shop ify, twitter bootstrap, squares pace, drupal. Look some of them up and see if any inspire you

Sent using Tapatalk

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hi friends,

html css new template download and customize the webpage to new images content adding.
    new website are create..
    thankyou.

Member #
    Hi,
    A woocommerce enabled wordpress theme is the best choice. Checkout the best Responsive WordPress Woocommerce Themes listed here. Hope this will help.

Member #
    you can use opencart

Remove Ads