Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Help - Designing a Page

Website

For the front-end of one of the eCommerce sites I'm designing, I'd like to have a page similar (if not, almost exactly the same) to the one above. I've been learning fundamental CSS + HTML recently, but am fairly new to JS and JQuery. If someone can guide me in how I can design an entire replica (hopefully more lightweight), it would be much appreciated. Examining the code, tells me it isn't the easiest task, but I really would like to use something similar.
    Thanks for your help!

Member #
    I think it's not easy to clone site complicated site that used lots of js file

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by kinhkha View Post
    I think it's not easy to clone site complicated site that used lots of js file
    That is true. To start, can someone teach me how one can code the user scroll event (up/down), to result in a smooth scroll to the next or previous <section>? I've been trying to setup something simpler, but this feature, I'd really like to implement, at the least. Thanks for your input, though.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Just do start yourself by using those language which you know and if you struck anywhere then you can ask the problem here I am getting this problem then anyone will solve your problem.

We all are here to solve your problem.

Best of Luck...!!!
    Last edited by AjitRamdas; Jun 04th, 2015 at 01:36 AM.

Remove Ads