Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

HTML animation above Vimeo player? + 2 other questions on a particular sites design

Hello World.

I'm updating my whole business website (having just quit the day job after 9 years.. I've jumped in with both feet.. scary, exciting times)

I particularly like the look of this site, and would like to figure out how they have html 5 animation going over their embedded vimeo player.

Explainer Video & TV Commercials - Kasra Design

There are 3 thing questions I have, as I look to borrow a few design aspects from the site.

1. Do you think their site is based off of a template. It's got certain aspects I've seen a lot else where, the parallax effect for example. If so any idea which one?

2. I've googled and failed to find any discussion on achieving the HTML 5 animation which overlaps the embedded vimeo player. (The little boats go in front of the player). It's a nice little touch that I'd be interested in mimicking.

3. I really like the clean slider they've used for their 'latest work'. I've tried searching for a slider in this style but can't find any. All the ones I find are overly complicated. Also do you think it automatically adds videos to the slider as they add more to their Vimeo account, or would they just add the videos in the code manually as and when they decide to?

Many thanks for any help.

Jon
    Last edited by draper3000; Feb 08th, 2015 at 02:28 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Did you find any info on this searching for similar?

Remove Ads