Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Some questions

Member #
    Liked
    29 times

Some questions

http://excel.startercode.info/

Currently working on this site at the moment, if you look at it first then read my questions that'd be great

The entire site is a flexbox layout.
    In the top right corner with the slogan and contact number and social media icons, there's are fair gap between the two, i'd like to be able to bring the contact information closer to the slogan, how do I go about that?
    Not entirely sure if position: relative and adjusting position is still relevant in flexbox?

Also, what the blazes is that underscore between the facebook and twitter icons? I dunno how it got there or how to get rid of it!

I've copied code on pen in codepen if it makes it easier for you to answer questions though obviously you wont see images. You'll be able to determine that underscore is still there between facebook_icon and twitter_icon text's

A Pen by Brendan

Thanks for advance on any help

EDIT: OK, I did think of that position: relative solution as I was typing this thread and it does work, so I guess that's fixed unless there's a method regarding flexbox?
    Last edited by breno; Feb 13th, 2015 at 03:43 PM.

Remove Ads