Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: I need a designer / programmer to design / program a website

Member #

I need a designer / programmer to design / program a website

The website I'm talking about is simple.
    Website to sell products from different companies.
    I don't want to buy or sell directly from this site, but to different kind of customers.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    That is simple only in your own mind. I guarantee you that there are several details you're leaving out of this.
    Fireproofgfx likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    298 times
    As the Game says, you need to start with a lot more detail. What exactly do you want? On the surface it sounds like you may want a content site to direct visitors to affiliate sites. Is that what you are looking for, an Adsense/affiliate site? Will you develop your own product at some time? There are just too many variables to answer your question at this time.

Member #

Hi Mohamost

Quote Originally Posted by mohamost View Post
    The website I'm talking about is simple.
    Website to sell products from different companies.
    I don't want to buy or sell directly from this site, but to different kind of customers.

We are very much interested to work together on this project. We (AGRIYA) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company having 15 years of experience on providing online solutions such as web development, web designing, mobile app development, SAAS development and Online marketing. We are having 200+ highly skilled manpower in our team.

Our team delivered more than 15000 projects across 110+ countries with 1000+ positive feedback's with 4.9/5.0 overall star ratings. We delivered more than 590 projects on world's leading freelancing website 'freelancer.com' with 97% completion rate and 99% Ontime delivery ratings. Our work excellence had recognized by various popular magazines and websites such as Forbes, The New York Times, Open Source for you, Sourcing Line, Best WebDesign Agencies, Startit Up and Silicon India.

I am looking forward for your opinion to proceed further. For more information, feel free to connect me on my skype at bilal_agriya

Regards,
    Bilal Malick
    Email ID : b.malick at agriya dot in
    Skype ID: bilal_agriya

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    ...or people could ask me about Agriya, because I've dealt with you clowns via a client of mine.

First of all, you're script kiddies. All you do is develop clone scripts...which means you have no real ability to think on your own. Second, when you're asked to think on your own...as you were with my client...you can't. You just take one of the clone scripts you think closely represents the job, put it up, change about 5 lines of code, and think you're finished.

You guys are one of the worst of the offshore companies, which is sort of like lining up karaoke bar singers to see who the least talented is. I wouldn't trust you guys to build a phpinfo script.
    Fireproofgfx and delstu like this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    ...or people could ask me about Agriya, because I've dealt with you clowns via a client of mine.

First of all, you're script kiddies. All you do is develop clone scripts...which means you have no real ability to think on your own. Second, when you're asked to think on your own...as you were with my client...you can't. You just take one of the clone scripts you think closely represents the job, put it up, change about 5 lines of code, and think you're finished.

You guys are one of the worst of the offshore companies, which is sort of like lining up karaoke bar singers to see who the least talented is. I wouldn't trust you guys to build a phpinfo script.

I love you GAME Lol.. You are stinking Awesome. Oh and to the OP is there such thing as a "simple" E-commerce site lol.. *shakes head in disbelief*
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Thanks, man. it was a positive experience in the end, though. My client paid Agriya via credit card and I told the client to get the transaction refunded for lack of service provided, figuring it would take 3-4 weeks. The bank had the charge reversed in just under 30 minutes.

US banks are AWESOME.
    Fireproofgfx likes this.

Member #
    Hi TheGame1246,

I would like to make you one thing clear, that your client received script, once he made the payment. After getting the script, he had not mentioned anything about the errors, he simply says the error on the script with out providing any details about the error. And Your client has raised charge back request by mentioning that unauthorized payment made from his credit card.

Now your client is having our script as well as he got refund by his fraudulent activity. Even on yesterday conversations, your client has mentioned that he made payment through stolen credit card, we have that conversations history screen shot which happened on skype. So it clearly shows, that how insecure is your country banks by supporting a thief, they dont even analyse anything about the issue.

In our country, banking rules and regulations are mutual for both buyer as well as seller. We will never allow a thief to gain anything through their fraudulent activities.

And one thing is clear from your comment, that TheGame1246, you will be the criminal mind behind your client for getting our script at free of cost by this fraudulent activity.

I dont like to argue on this issue any more, as your client gained by his fraudulent activity. And it being the lesson for us that not to trust people like your client.

We are in this industry for around 15 years with more than 10000+ clients. We cannot able to survive in this industry for long year, If we are not good enough on our services. We have our genuine clients who knows very well about us.

Regards,
    Bilal Malick
    Last edited by bilal_agriya; Mar 31st, 2015 at 07:24 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    So that's your story. That's what you're going with. You are completely ethical people and you have never done anything unethical in your lives. Okay. Hope you know how to duck and cover.

1) You've already broken a forum rule by spamming your services. Even if you didn't read the forum rules, it should be pretty obvious that this isn't an ethically acceptable practice on your part; there's a Marketplace section on here where you can do that if you like, but don't expect to pick up much business. I could have banned you for that alone if I had wanted to and been completely justified in doing so. In other words, the best case scenario is that you don't understand simple things such as forum rules and etiquette; the worst case is that you're a spammer. I'm sure you'll come up with some non-sequitur explanation to try and rationalize your own stupidity, but you've already trapped yourself with your own lack of ethics and/or understanding.

2) Your story doesn't apply to my particular client. This didn't happen yesterday. The issue happened 2.5 years ago, and we've been working with your replacement company in Vietnam since then without issue. So you've just admitted to having multiple client issues.

3) The script was completely inappropriate for the site and had to be disabled because of memory leaks and other issues which caused our server to crash. There's also the fact that you're selling licenses to scripts that are based on sites that you've pretty much attempted to copy; there's a serious ethical issue associated with copying other people's work and selling licenses for it rather than creating your own.

4) The entire site had to be rebuilt from scratch using the replacement developers, who we've worked with on multiple sites since then...as have I with the client themselves. Everyone has been paid on time, in full, and without issue.

Does that seem like I'm dealing with a client who would commit an act of fraud to you? It sure doesn't to me.

5) Your client story is an obvious lie, and the proof is right here:
    Now your client is having our script as well as he got refund by his fraudulent activity. Even on yesterday conversations, your client has mentioned that he made payment through stolen credit card, we have that conversations history screen shot which happened on skype. So it clearly shows, that how insecure is your country banks by supporting a thief, they dont even analyse anything about the issue.
    First of all, if the payment was made by via a stolen credit card, the client wouldn't have gotten a refund; the owner of the stolen card would have, and rightfully so. That's an issue with your payment processor for not detecting it.

Second, there's a key word in the first point: if. This clearly didn't happen; no one would admit to paying for something with a stolen credit card, and certainly not over Skype. That person would be incriminating him/herself, credit card fraud is incredibly rare, and carders aren't that stupid...even the newbies.

So nice try, but...no, not true.

6) You are correct in that burden of proof lies with the merchant in the US (not my home country, by the way), and that there's an argument that can be made that this is unfair to the merchant as a result.

The reason I'm stating that it's correct is because it is completely irrelevant to your situation. You didn't do what needed to be done on the site. You sold a script you thought would fit, found out it didn't, found it was much more complex than you had anticipated, stalled, lied, got in over your head, and my client finally had to cut you off. Another development team did, and was paid for the work. If there had been "mutual regulations for buyer and seller", my client still would have gotten the refund and gotten it quite easily.

7) The number of clients you have, assuming it's true (and you've already been shown to be a liar), is irrelevant. Having a large number of clients does not make you a reputable or ethical business. It merely means you can sell services and products. Bell Canada has hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of customers and they're a horrible organization.

So yeah, the reason my client got a refund is because you guys are a bunch of low-grade programmer wannabes and scam artists. You're more than welcome to post a rebuttal that makes even less sense than your previous one. Knock yourself out.
    PRHutch likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Game even though your client's issue was 2.5years Ago it sounds like they still sweep all of their client issues under the rug and justify them as the clients being fraudulent thieves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads