Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

The difference between static and dynamic web site

Static Website designed by engineering HTML (Hypertext Mark-up Language). Just to meet the introduction of information to the user, using a maximum of Form (Online Form) to obtain the opinion of nguoii view and send e-mail to the list before.
    Static Website may be equipped with techniques such as Java Script, Flash or Macromedia Gif Animation, makes the interface of the site more lively and attractive.
    Website dynamic (Dynamic Web Pages) is usually designed by engineering ASP (Active Server Pages) running Windows or PHP (PHP Hypertext Preprocessor) with Linux).

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Static Web site:

1.) Quick to develop
    2.) Cheap to develop
    3.) Cheap to host

Dynamic Web Design:

1.) Much more functional website
    2.) Much easier to update
    3.) New content brings people back to the site and helps in the search engines
    4.) Can work as a system to allow staff or users to collaborate

Member #
    I’d say nowadays there are different definitions possible. By the original definition, a static website is a website that solely consists of HTML files. Whenever a page needed to be updated, the HTML file(s) had to be edited. A dynamic website, on the other hand, is a website where pages are compiled from different chunks of HTML right on the server, before sending it to the client (i. e. displaying it in the browser). For example this forum is a dynamic website, because the page you view here is not a plain, static HTML file. Simply spoken, the header is stored in one file, the footer in another file, and the list of posts shown is stored in a database and loaded on demand. And it is all compiled into one page on the server.

The other definition of static/dynamic websites could be regarding the user interaction: A dynamic website is a website where various interactions are possible (e. g. animations) whereas a static website is just displaying content.

Member #
    A static page is hung on a Web Server as a document containing content with HTML markup. When you ask for that page (by writing the URL of that page into your program, or by tapping on a hyperlink that connections to that page) the web server essentially sends that document to your PC. Your web program then peruses the document and procedures the HTML labels to alter the yield in such a path, to the point that it is shown in a proper configuration on your PC screen.

A dynamic page, then again, is made anew each and every time that a customer solicitations it; and correspondingly the substance of the page may change impressively every time that it is asked. A straightforward case of a dynamic page is the yield from a web crawler, in which the client enters one or more essential words into a HTML structure and after that the server gives back a rundown of things from a database that match those catchphrases. As a site creator can't expect all the conceivable ventures that may be asked for, its absolutely impossible that a static page would have the capacity to satisfy the prerequisite.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    ramarjun, I mean this in the nicest possible manner...please don't use Babelfish to translate Hindu into English. The results don't come out the way you intended for them to.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads