Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question links left , text right

I'm creating a web site and have a problem with a certain web page.

zamisao.jpg

I want to make that when I click on "page links" , that on the right side (where is text) appears a certain text. Like it's shown on image. "Page links" & "text" should be inside the "body" tag.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Floatutorial: Tutorial 8 - all steps combined

You'll want to adjust the widths in all likelihood, but there's the idea.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    h t t p : / / w w w . v i e t n a m t r a v e l a d v i c e . c o m / v i s a - t o - c a m b o d i a . h t m l

I want everything to be like on this site , except the footer. I've never done this before , so I don't know what exactly to do. Header and horizontal links (with the green background) aren't problem , but to the body is Click on some link on the left side , and see what happens on the right side , and that's what I want to achieve.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Are you talking about the layout concept or the content? The layout concept is covered by the tutorial, which puts things step by step. The content...you'd be ripping someone off, and we don't really support that sort of thing here.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    The content of the site doesn't interest me , but the design. The layout is what I want to copy. To be exact , just the part which has a white background. I want to know how can I do that when I click on the link on the left side (one of the vertical links) , that the text shows on the right side. Of course , text would be mine.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Add background-color: #FFFFFF to the CSS for the right side.

That tutorial link I gave you should be straightforward. If there's something I'm not understanding, please feel free to try it, see where you're stuck, and post the link so we can see what you're talking about.

Remove Ads