Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Website displays correctly on Chriome but is a complete jumble on IE and Firefox

Hello, I apologize in advance with the noob question but I've recently used a template from HTML 5 Up. It's this one: Zerofour | HTML5 UP, in order to create a webpage.

The template itself works perfectly on both IE (11) and Firefox (27.0.1), but since I've made some modifications through Dreamweaver CS6, adding colorbox for example and changing some parts of the css file and eliminating some parts of the main source code that were not needed for this design, the page no longer displays correctly in IE or Firefox. I've put it through W3C validator and there is only one error displayed in the source code that does not seem relevant to the correct displaying of the page.

I've attached the page and the css file to this message. problemwebpage1.zip2015-05-08 02_41_09-Voices of Placentia Bay Webpage.jpg2015-05-08 02_43_45-Voices of Placentia Bay Webpage.jpg I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
    Tatsu

Remove Ads