Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By xhtmldevelopers
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts

Thread: Where do I start?

Member #

Where do I start?

I have practically zero information of programming, be that as it may, I'd love to learn. There's one issue I don't know which programming language to begin with. Individuals instruct me to think about an issue I have, and to work from that point. I just can't make sense of an issue I have that can be comprehended with programming. Starting now this was the request I was going to learn programming in: HTLM/CSS > JavaScript > C > C++ > PhP and whatever originates from that point. Any feedback would be appriciated. Much obliged.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi,

I can suggest you first you learn about programming and basic of programming then you may go other languages such as HTML, CSS, Javascript, C, C++, PHP etc

If know more information, let me know.

Regards

XHTML Developers
    johnrobe likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    First you need to figure out what you want to program. Websites and web apps require different things than say software and native apps.

If you want to build websites then go for HTML/CSS/Js first.. Then learn PHP/MySQLi these languages will satisfy almost all of your website needs.

If you want to build apps then you will need to decide which platform.. Andriod? Ios? Maybe software? Apple uses some form of C if im not mistaken its Objective-C but dont quote me on that! Andriod is Java(not to be mistaken with javascript.. Completely different)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    johnrobe likes this.

Member #
    Thanks guys both of you .. but I want to start with website developing .. not app yet .. do you guys have any place or link to page where I can get the most of programming information ..?

Member #
    John. First practice the logic building, then go for basics(loops, variables and statements). then focus on any programming language. I have learned C++ from a book written by Robert Lafore. Other than tutorialpoint is the best place to look for tutorials.

Remove Ads