Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Fancybox HELP - New images not working on Server

Hey All!

I have looked through this for three days and I hope someone can help. My fancybox was working just fine. It was only until I just uploaded some new items to my portfolio that the images were no longer working.

If you go to my site, in the design images (DESIGNS::Kristina Zach Photography & Design) the fancy box works no problem, but then if we go to photos/family (PHOTOS::Kristina Zach Photography & Design), the most recent images I added (first 6) don't work but the rest do (because they are older). The thing I need help understanding is why do the old items work and the newer items I am having issues with when I haven't changed anything but the path to the image? And just to make matters even more confusing, Everything works perfectly fine offline. These issues only occur on the server and on more than 1 browser.

Hope someone can help me, as this is getting quite mind boggling and frustrating.

If anyone has any better lightbox gallery ideas I'm happy to take suggestions too.

Please and thank you!!!!!

Remove Ads