Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Books For Begginers

Hi everyone. My name is Stefan and i'm 17. I've started learning html5 and css3 about 2 months ago, and i was wondering if someone can tell me some books for begginers and advanced html5 and css3. Sorry for my bad english grammar. Thanks in advance .

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Books are of no use for the most part. You may be able to pick up a lil bit of info from one but the way publishing works once a book is published its probably outdated.

Id recommend using the internet to learn. Look into sites like Codecademy. Great way to get started. I also recently started a free trial on Treehouse and love it! You can also watch youtube videos but try and get recent videos as some are also going to be out of date.

You can also go to websites you like and using your browsers developer tools view the code. To do this in Google Chrome you can right click on a page and select Inspect Element. Check out their code and see how they do the things you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Thanks for the advice! I found a course on Treehouse.

Remove Ads