Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Newbie at webdesign forums

Hi users at webdesign forums,

I'm a total noob in web codeing. The problem is I think I'm getting over my head with this project I'm having...

This is almost exactly what I'm trying to do: Apartment Finder | wec360
    If you hover your mouse over the facade you should see fields fading in view marking selected apartments and when one of the fields gets selected you'll see the selected apartments floor plan.

My versions will also have an feature to select rooms and then see enter the room in an 360 degree image and navigate around.. I got all that 360 navigation under control.

I only need to know how to make the fields for selecting an apartment in the exterior image. I guess its the same deal with the floor plan fields selecting rooms. It should basically be a link

And some cool annotations when hovering over an apartment would be cool to have as well with status and price etc.

And to top it of it would be great if its easy to remake this lots of time :P

Any help appreciated greatly!

(I know, why not think of something new instead of copying?
    Yes i already have lots of other products but this is what the
    clients keep asking about, and all the competitors have as well)

Best regards an small business guy
    trying to break his way in to the big league players...
    Last edited by Sqywalker; Sep 14th, 2015 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention one thing

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Very cool project! Awesome plugin! What are you looking for exactly? Are you trying to build a site using this plugin? Are you trying to recreate this plugin?

Member #
    Hi BrandMatt,

Yeah I'm trying to recreate it any ideas how?

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    There is a whole service that goes into this plugin. It's just just an automatic apartment mapping system. Someone would have to manually build the overlay. The overlay would have to be mapped to the original image, then checked for accuracy.
    That's just for the already existing plugin. Expanding it to allow for users to enter the room in an 360 degree image wouldn't be all that difficult.
    I would start by researching javascript and svg. Alternatively, hire a developer.
    Last edited by brandMatt; Oct 06th, 2015 at 01:15 PM.

Remove Ads