Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Help with website design :p

Hey everyone, I'm new to this website, so hopefully I'm posting on the correct forum, if not please feel free to direct me to the correct place.

So, I'm currently having a problem with my wordpress theme, and I'm assuming it might be a css problem. I'm using OneEngine (https://www.enginethemes.com/themes/oneengine/) for my website and I've played around ith it for a bit. As of the past couple of days the loading page stays and it doesn't go to the homepage. I've seen other websites with EngineTheme still working, so I'm honestly not sure what it could be.

I tried taking out the css code for the load page, but then my homepage turned out to be all distorted as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Website is Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity | UC Irvine - Exceptional Leaders. Uncommon Opportunities.

Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Everything seems fine.

Remove Ads