Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Angry I Need Some Help with Adverts on my Gday.ca Website

Hey guys i went with a similar facebook theme for Gday.ca all i need to figure out now is how to i insert adverts on the right column with CSS and or html im a little tired sorry if i sound whinny !!

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    I answered this in your other post but have you applied? I am pretty sure they will explain it to you once you have been approved (if you are).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Yea Vapr i applied at like 12 of them there ready to go the problem is i need to build a component with css to insert html so that i can finally put an advert up on there

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jedaprin View Post
    Yea Vapr i applied at like 12 of them there ready to go the problem is i need to build a component with css to insert html so that i can finally put an advert up on there
    What do you mean by "build a component with css to insert html"? If you have no understanding of how things like HTML/CSS work I would start by spending a day or 2 to read up on it. Again Google will supply you with the code you need and a pretty detailed explanation of how to insert it. Have you looked into if the ones you have applied for do the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Im Having Troubles inserting add codes into my websites like this code

<!--BEGIN B4PSADS.COM ADZONE DISPLAY CODE -->
    <script>(function(ins){ if ('https:'==document.location.protocol){var h='link';} else {var h='z39177-p34492-n86.pub';}
    var d = "abd"+ins, s = document.createElement('script');document.write('< div id="'+d+'"></div>');
    s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.src = '//'+h+'.pgssl.com/adv/ap/fastjsa.asp?m=i&z=39177&p=34492&n=86&s=r&rr='+d; s.async = true; s.defer = true;
    document.body.appendChild(s);}((++window.abd || (window.abd = 0))));</script>
    <!--END B4PSADS.COM ADZONE DISPLAY CODE -->

Remove Ads