Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Kickstarter design

I need some help with my college project, I'm perfectly fine and one of the best coders in my class but I'm not the best with designing a website. I'm struggling so much with this.

Could someone please help me with the design a bit, so color and if rearranging. This would really help me a lot.
    Here is my site Cloverfield

Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Post this in the review section and people will definitely give you an opinion and help you figure out what you need to work on.

I quickly looked at it and stopped because it wasn't responsive and I'm on my phone. I feel as though responsiveness is slowly becoming a must in design, but thats not true in all situations. I didn't see much text when I was looking so I'm not sure what the site is for. You may not need to make it responsive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Thank you, The site is still a long way from being complete and not everything for the site is responsive yet.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    That is such a general question..
    What do you need help with?
    What are you trying to achieve?
    Who are your customers?
    What is the purpose of the web?
    What purpose do individual pages have in your web?

I am not a designer, not a by a long shot, but I know, that design is not about colors and elements. It's about the business, the informations that you want to pass on others. Design should be just here to ease the process of acquiring customers/leads/contacts/information.

No less abstract - after checking your page, I could not figure out what was it about.
    Is it a website? Is it an ecommerce store? Answering the questions which I wrote in the beginning should help you navigate to the final PSD, which you can then convert into html/css/js code.

Remove Ads