Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

IE is not reading my website links

Hello,

My website works fine in Firefox and only has a few issues in Chrome but when I tried it in IE today none of the links work. When you hover over where the links are IE doesn't even register that they are clickable. It seems like an IE issue but I've searched and can't find anyone else with the same problem. I've been trying to update the code to html5 standards but that will take awhile and so far it doesn't seem to have helped.

Here is the website:
    Cleveland Restoration Society

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Start by running your code through a validator. The issue you are experiencing with your links might go away when you fix your HTML. Here is a link to one:https://validator.w3.org/

Member #
    This is related to bad DCOM settings. Use the fix below to resolve the issue.
    Use the run command:
    Open "DCOMCNFG" to open up the Component services
    Expand `component services' and `computers' and right hand click on `properties'
    This would open the properties for My Computer and click on "Default Properties"
    Ensure that
    Default Authentication Level is
    "Connect"
    Default Impersonation Level is
    "Identify"

Remove Ads