Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Multi Input Search box in form

Hi, I was Trying to make a search form which will have two or three input to search.Please help me if you can do that. I searched google a lot, and didn't find any
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    As far as I can tell, what you are asking is pretty simple, just add more inputs to your form. An HTML form can handle as many inputs as you want.

My Web Site:
    brandwebdesign.ca
    If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link. Some of us are really insecure and need those likes so that we feel important and smart, so come on, help us out, huh?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shohanur View Post
    Hi, I was Trying to make a search form which will have two or three input to search.Please help me if you can do that. I searched google a lot, and didn't find any
    Do you have a database or anything to search specifically? Before anyone can help we need a lot more info.

Matt has one solution if that was your question.

I assume you are a little more interested in the search function itself, which is why I asked if you have something in place to search.

We both may be right/wrong. Until you help us understand your problem with more detail, only you will know what you are asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Creating HTML forms are pretty simple but the point is what you gonna do after.
    Html forms usually have actions; for example a PHP file which handle events after submitting Search button.

Basic HTML Forms:
    HTML Forms

A Javascript plugin for Date Picker
    https://github.com/jonthornton/jquery-timepicker

Remove Ads