Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Help With Mobile Compatbility

Hey there people who hopefully know more about coding than me :P

I have a website that was built by a web designer. Birthday Magician - Birthday Magician

When I look at it on my phone, the black background seems to extend past the bottom of the page which makes it impossible to see the html sitemap and makes my blog entries really all look bad.

I cannot really understand where to change since this isn't a site that i built... what am I looking for to find and where would i begin changing?

Cheers.

Jason.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    The thing is, you don't want to. Responsive design should be done from the beginning. To go back and implement responsive design after a site has been built is a very difficult task. If you didn't code the site I think it may be too difficult for you. I say that not to offend you but because I understand how difficult it would be for me to want to do and I can assume that I have more experience than you. Your best bet in my opinion is to again hire someone to a) fix the issue, or b) rebuild the site with responsive design from the start. Sorry to break it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I think that you fixed it because it seems to be working fine now.

Remove Ads