Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Groseryl

Need Help with Dynamic Drop-Down Menu

Hello, I need some help with a small problem. I have a dynamic dropdown that I have created (with reference to the coding that Jyotiranjan has here). Now I have one final step that needs to be done that I have no idea how to do. There are 2 ways I can do this, however the first option I have listed is definitely preferred.

Option 1. Add a "Download PDF" button below the dropdown that will download the PDF for the specific item that they have selected.

Option 2. Simply create a link so when they select the final item in the drop-down menus, it will download that specific PDF.

Can't seem to get the file small enough in any format to link so just head to the file on my Google Drive here
    HTML Code:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mV0akwleXuMVR4YUpjcVdDZW8/view?usp=sharing
    Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me with. And if you notice something off with my coding then definitely let me know.

Remove Ads