Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Need help modifying some text.

I am using Wordpress to design my site. I am using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/mail-subscribe-list/
    that allows users to subscribe to my site via email. You can see the site in action here: SHOP | MERCH (Right under the header on the right side)

I want the text that says "Never miss a new item!
    Get notifications via email whenever new merch is dropped"
    to be the same style and color of the other text on my shop and front pages. There isn't an option to change this in any settings and i know very little about the code to change it.
    I am also interested in change the button to match the other buttons,(i have the code for the design of the button but don't know how to apply it)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Member #
    Well the font is already the same, both are
    Code:
    font-family: 'Lato';
    Bax

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Given that you use child theme in Wordpress. Inspect the element of "Never miss a new item! and its button. Copy and paste the elements on your themes style.css and customize it the way you want. Save and override your settings. Check to see if it works.

Remove Ads