Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

New site developement guide, recommendations

Hi,
    My idea is to design a site with 3 pages - "home", "trending' and "new".

The home page shoulb be a non static page for blog post. I want each blog post as they appear on the home page to contain a Title, Image and poll - just like "hot or not", but with more unique options for individual post. The posts should have no "read more" nor contain link to any page, i.e it does not load any page. But the post should be collaptible should it contain more pictures.

"Trending" page should be for trending post.

"New" page should contain new post in newest order and should allow visitors create their own post (just as one can create a post on a forum). But the post should be in the format i explained earlier. I.e allow visitors craet a topic, upload picture, and define variables for poll.

Please i need to know if i can do this on wordpress. And if i can, i will appreciate guides on how to go about it.

P.s. I am new to codes, but i am ready to learn if that's what it takes.

Thank you.

Remove Ads