Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Correct terminology for creation of interactive graphics on sample site?

Our first post, so thanks for this Forum!

We are looking at creating a website for a client that uses a similar 'jersey builder' like the one shown on this website - Mizuno Custom - build your own sports equipment

What is the proper terminology for the creation of this interactive graphics programming (various customizable jersey builder), and is it something that is easily replicated/recreated?

Thanks again for your comments.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    They went with this company to create the Jersey Customizer...apparently that's all they do.

OrangeLV

So to answer your question, no, it's not easily replicated/recreated. Remember...Mizuno is a major sporting goods brand. They've got money to throw at things like this. Your client, if you're coming on here and asking a question like this, probably doesn't. I would suggest finding another way around this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Thanks for the link Adam.

Don't assume that our client isn't large enough, my posting here did exactly what I was hoping it would do.

Remove Ads