Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Post Need help with contact form and navigation links on onepage website

Hello there,

I am new here and I've been redesigning one responsive one page template for personal use. I have some basic knowlege of html and CSS but really basic. I was proud of myself to have managed to redesign all but got stuck on 2 things. First, I can't get my 'submit' button to work in contact form. There is a documentation that came with my template but it doesn't explain much, at least not to me I think I need to add my email in php form, which I did, but it's still not working. Second problem was that I needed more space on the page (one page) so I copy pasted already exsisting DIV container and added some text and one more section in navigation on top of the page titled 'microblading', now the navigation scrol link doesn't work correctly- when I click on 'microblading' it takes me to prices. I am really hoping that someone could help me here, I am out of my wits and can't publish the website util these 2 problems are solved I am sure that for most of you here these are not big problems but for me they are a disaster. I am attaching my index page and PHP form (hopefuly the righ one as I have loads of documents with this website) please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks in advance

form.zip

Remove Ads