Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Website design

Member #

Website design

Hi, Everyone

i have an project for my school, which is to create an website for parks& Recreation. It wants the following needs: search function by amenities and near by location and it should also display photos and links to google maps and pintrest. The Problem is that site has to for a non-technical person to maintain. What are the other ways i can make website, other than Wordpress?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I think WP is the best for you . It’s more popular and better than other content management systems and it’s better than any free hosted blogging platform , It's super easy to set up !

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by art90op View Post
    I think WP is the best for you . It’s more popular and better than other content management systems and it’s better than any free hosted blogging platform , It's super easy to set up !
    yeah i agree with your suggestion ...

Member #
    If this "non-technical person" can use MS Word = should be fine with Wordpress.

Remove Ads