Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Seperating Content & Headers/Menus

Hey, everyone.

First off, I'm new to web design, so please bare with me if this is the stupidest thing you've ever heard.

I have a website, like many other. It has the main content of the page, and then a header with a nav bar. Pretty standard.

So, I'm sitting here, creating new pages for my different pages, and I find myself copy-pasting the header and nav code every time I make a new page.

This seems inefficient. So I was wondering; what's the best way to add a default header/menu and footer to every page of your website?

Best Regards
    - Fillipuster

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi,
    include() statement. With this technique we can include any file we want within another file. All code or text taken from the include file will be used in the main file as part of the main file. That is, the code from the include will act as if it was actually in the main file from the start.

for futher detail how to use incluse() statement plz follow below article:

How to automatically include your header, navigation, and footer on every page | A Padded Cell

Thank,
    Sonvi.Belani

Remove Ads