Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Intermediate Viewport Mobile Friendly HELP!!

somebody please help.

the Google web forum wont help..
    my site Home - Jeans Wholesaler Fashion Manufacturer, Clothing denim jeans, Fashion Designers- New York, NY

is not mobile friendly. can someone please help the the code to fix viewport zoom please?

thanks in advance guys.

Member #
    Liked
    2747 times
    Your viewport isn't your problem. Your image in the middle of the page is. It's set to a fixed width without anything to make it responsive.

Responsive Web Design Images
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    Your viewport isn't your problem. Your image in the middle of the page is. It's set to a fixed width without anything to make it responsive.

Responsive Web Design Images
    hi,

can you PM me for help with the code as i tried "max-width" code & tested code in image didn't display..
    cry for help

Member #
    Liked
    2747 times
    max-width won't cause an image to disappear unless you do something weird like set it to 0 or -750 or something.

You do also have multiple elements (divs and images) with inline styles, specifically widths. Inline styles should be avoided whenever possible for reasons such as this...they usually override everything else contained within CSS stylesheets and style tags (there are certain exceptions, but this is the general rule).
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    right now i have NETSOL & using their templates. any better hosting sites with responsive sites templates --WELL PRICED?
    Recommendations please?

thanks in advance

Member #
    Liked
    2747 times
    You don't need to get a template from a hosting site. (You shouldn't be using a template period, but that's another issue).

If you want better hosting, www.sectorlink.com is your answer. I've been using them for 15 years as of this March...which is pretty much all I should need to say about any host. As far as templates...that's a question for people who use them. The only site I even know of that has templates is www.envato.com, but again i don't.

Remove Ads