Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Single Page not showing correct Header and Footers

Member #

Single Page not showing correct Header and Footers

Hello Everyone, I am new to web design and have tried creating our game server website from a template.
    I have had several other websites run really well but they were based on WordPress.

I am really baffled about why my website shows the header and footer images correctly on all the pages except the Media page. Both the Header and Footer sections are cut-off and not displaying correctly.

I have made sure that there is the same amount of DIV sections as on all the other websites and I really don't know what is causing this.

Can anyone please take a glance as to what is causing this and help me with it?

I am hosting the website through GitHub.com => https://github.com/irmandos/IOE
    The page that is really giving me hassles is the Media page => Isle of Evolution | Media

Member #
    Liked
    867 times
    Did you fix it? I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    2719 times
    Looks okay from this end as well. Maybe you have a cached copy of it in your browser?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Roe View Post
    Did you fix it? I don't see anything wrong with it.
    HeyRonald & TheGame1264,

I have attached how it is looking at my end.
    The correct image is of the about page and the wrong head image is of the media page.
    I have taken these screenshots moments ago.

I have used IE Edge, IE11 and Chrome 55 (on laptop).
    I have cleared my browser history and used my pc (development takes place on laptop) with al 3x browsers and I still get the same results.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by iRmandos; Jan 09th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    2719 times
    [code]
    body {
    max-width: 700px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }
    [code]

Take that out and you'll probably be fine. it's just about the </head> tag of that particular page.
    iRmandos likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #

Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    [code]
    body {
    max-width: 700px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }
    [code]

Take that out and you'll probably be fine. it's just about the </head> tag of that particular page.
    Sweet, this appears to have fixed my issue!! Thank You so much for the help!

Member #
    Liked
    2719 times
    You're welcome. Good luck to you!

Remove Ads