Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Suggestions of good free web video player?

In our website we have a video player that pulls mp4 videos from our server. All our stuff (videos, site, etc) is hosted on our own servers.

Since two years ago we use Projekktor (a free solution) and along this time it has worked so-so but now we are experiencing severe problems. In some computers it refuses to pull the videos and says that there the video server is not responding. At first I imagined that it could be a cross-domain issue but it works in some computers and not in others (even in our intranet, same network, same browser version, etc).

I tried to update the player but figured out that Projekktor website is offline, so probably they are off of the business. I would like to know some suggestions of reliable web video players, preferably free.

We run Windows servers.

Thanks!

Remove Ads