Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Bootstrap Carousel Problems

This post refers to the following carousel
    x_016_search

As you can see, the carousel in question includes a search box, above which appears 2 rows of static text.

What I am struggling to achieve is to replace the 2 existing rows of static text above the search box with 2 rows of text that can be different for each of the 3 carousel images, while ensuring that the overall layout remains unchanged, and the search box remains static underneath the changing text at all times.

Most importantly, it should be possible for any new layout to render properly even in the smallest of screen sizes, with the text and search bar re-aligning correctly underneath each other without any interference between elements.

I hope this makes sense

Any constructive advice gratefully received, while bearing in mind that my understanding is pretty limited, so please keep any answers as simple as possible

Remove Ads