Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

I need help on my site's page width

Hi

This page https://www.neuroscientia.com/p/free-iq-test.html only display content in half of the page. It is a static page like other static pages such as ABOUT US, CONTACT US etc and all these pages do display their content in only half of the page while leaving other half blank. I have tweaked my HTML source code and couldn't get what's causing this. The blog is hosted on Blogger. Please I need your help on this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Looks like the static-page-content div tag maybe where you problem could be. I say could be because I did not find it within the page's source CSS code. So where ever you have defined this in CSS, you may need to make some adjustments to it. For me the Contact page displays to one side but the About page does not. But if you have an advertisement on the side that could be why as I have an ad blocker installed in Firefox.

Remove Ads