Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Reduce text size of about section description

I would like to reduce text size of about section description and I am not able to find how can i do that.
    When you visit my site: https://tinyurl.com/y7jum8tg you will see the content under about section and it has big font size whereas the whole body content is good. I did try to decrease is size from style.css but when i change its size so its size reduce but other body text size also reduce. I want that all the body content should have same size.
    I am hoping a positive reply

Member #
    Is this located on the about page? Or the section in the footer area? If it's in the footer area, you can add a class name to the <p> tag wrapping the description and add your font styles to that in style.css. If you're talking about the about page description, it has a class name of .section-description that you would add font styles too in style.css.

Remove Ads